Tuesday, December 15, 2009

That's Good For My Ego

Me And My Ego

Rumors of West being banned from award shows and possibly facing a huge snub at the Grammys broke earlier this year when a number of influential insiders lambasted West for snatching the mic from Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards. As previously reported, West vowed to take a break from the music industry and is rumored to be at work on a new album. With all the aggravated hype that happened Kanye is happy to know that his fans are not going anywhere, and he was recently presented part of Rolling Stone's artists of the decade.

Photobucket

"WHEN EVERYONE GOES BIG, GO SMALL. WHEN EVERYONE GOES CLEAN, GO DIRTY. WHEN EVERYBODY PUTS ON THE CRAZIEST OUTFITS EVER, PUT ON YOUR FAVORITE OLD BAND OF OUTSIDERS DINNER JACKET AND PULL A MONSTER OUT OF YOUR SOUL. I WISH I COULD SAY THAT MONSTER WAS TRULY DEAD BUT I THINK HE'LL BE BACK TO LIFE SITTING ON MY SHOULDER WHEN I GET BACK IN THE STUDIO." -kanye



Tavaris

No comments:

Post a Comment