Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Monday, August 4, 2014
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
WE REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS!
This year we're going into a new direction, so I hope you will continue to follow us here and also on our new personal site
Sunday, December 5, 2010
As the holidays are shortly approaching, many of us enjoy expressing our love or appreciation through sending and or receiving holiday cards. We are still in recession and gifts are hard to come by, so this a personalized way to show someone you care. David De La Cruz is designing hip modern customized holiday cards this year. A great way to showcase your work or express personal thoughts that you cant get at Hallmark or American Greeting:
If you would like for him to design a card for you Please feel free to contact him.
David De La Cruz
Friday, December 3, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
Not Quite!! Palmer and Son have re-evented the look of the man bag. Hard, sharp edges gives this bag a masculine exterior that falls into SUIT with the prototype of a true businessman. No matter the CASE, this Rucksack bag was built with plenty of room for cameras, laptops, and your overload of books. Multi-functional, so if your shoulders get tired, just carry it by the top handle. Detailed with Chrome trimmings and leather coordinating straps, it defines the word CLEAN.
Suitcase No 03 S Info
• All Palmer And Sons items are custom built one at a time. As such each one will have some uniqueness about it. You will never see two identical items.
• This is a semi-rigid suitcase, which means it has no wooden frame but still retains its overall strength and shape just through the materials and construction techniques
• Interior size is approximately 15” x 10” x 5” or 38cm x 25cm x 12.5cm
• Primary carry methods are through traditional handle or on/across shoulder
• Secondary carry method is as backpack
• Straps are adjustable for all carry methods and can be removed totally
• Interior is unlined and is one single large compartment
• Customisation of color, leather type, handles, straps, linings, interior wallet, interior compartments, interior straps and clasps etc.. is available please contact us directly.
•Also available in Oxblood, Dark Brown, Havana Brown
•Special Order available in Italian Cognac leather
Sunday, November 14, 2010
HOPE TOO SEE YOU THERE!!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Wanna fly in your Freddy loafers
You can't blame 'em, they ain't never seen Versace sofas
Every bag, every blouse, every bracelet
Comes with a price tag, baby, face it
You should leave if you can't accept the basics
Plenty bitches in the baller-player's matrix
Invisibly set, the Rolex is faceless
I'm just young, rich, and tasteless -P
post dedicated to Two-Takes friend Krystle Michelle from MirrorCheck.com
Style is everything.
Krystle is a wardrobe stylist and image consultant. To contact or learn more about her, you can visit:
or email email@example.com
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
UNNECESSARY COMMISSARY, BOY WE LIVE THIS $.!+*
also available at http://xavatti.bigcartel.com/
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Doors down from the FOX Theater, on October 30th, designer, Kevin Fogle showcased his Fall 2010 Collection in Atlanta, Georgia. Two-Takes arrived rushingly at 7:58 to retrieve reserved seating for this anticipated event. The show displayed a class of elegance with the consecutive silk textured garmets and immaculate button veneer designwork.