Tuesday, December 1, 2009

EVERYTIME I COME IN THE KITCHEN, YOU IN THE KITCHEN

"In the gotd@#% refrigerator. Eatin' up all the food. All the chitlins... All the pig feet... All the collard greens... All the hog maws. I wanna eat sum of them chitlins... I love pig feet. "







Every Thanksgiving we all show graditude and appreciation for what we have, family, careers, love, and life, but every year there's an anxioty that comes once November hits. We all know, once we've said grace, there's a feast to dig into. At this house, serving 3sets of twins and 12 other cousins, there's double the food!! Turkey & stuffings with dressing and cranberry sauce, Green Bean Casserole, Potatoe Salad with sliced eggs on top, Macoroni & 3Cheeses, Collard Greens, Sweet Potatoe Casserole... man and more.. O soo good. I'm not even going to mention deserts. I got to.... Blueberry Pies, Carrot Cake, Sweet Potatoe Pie, Peach Cobbler, Ice Cream, Pound Cake... its a wrap. This could go on forever. My Mom, Grandmother, and Aunts are the best cooks.

Thanksgiving night, I had mad phone calls saying my sister was just shown on Beyonce's Thanksgiving Special. Didn't tune in that night, but I played the clips to see what they were talking about. My sis was the last person shown as the show ended on clip [5]. WHAT A FINALE!!!lol Incase your a B fan and you missed the intimate performance, I gathered them together for your entertainment.






This year we're thankful for all of our viewers and we would like to show our appreciation by saying THANK YOU!!


Two-Takes

No comments:

Post a Comment