Thursday, August 6, 2009

Man Down


Drake performing in Camden, NJ


According to MissInfoTv:
"According to her and other witnesses, Drake and Lil Wayne
were performing “Best I Ever Had” when Drake was moving across the stage and did a spin move…he must have turned his already-injured knee while spinning, because Drake suddenly collapsed on the stage. “He put his head down because he was in so much pain,” and then 4 guys ran out on the stage and had to carry him off. Lil Wayne was left onstage in a state of confusion.
Sources say that Weezy then said to the stunned crowd, “Damn, I knew that n—a’s knee was bad, but I didn’t know it was that bad! I thought he was just in a wheelchair on T.V.” [really?!]"

Twitter:
“All is well…on the bus laying down…getting surgery this week but I’m walking. Thank my whole YM family for the help! Lion Hearts!” - Drake


I still remember Wayne's fall...lol what's up with rappers falling man?? lol



Not to be harsh, but I thought the falls were kind of funny.......lol

1 comment:

  1. i kept rewinding wen wayne fell.
    lol ha ha

    ReplyDelete