Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IM TWENTY FEET TALL

Then you, you built a wall
a 20 foot wall
so I couldn't see

But if I get off my knees
I might recall
I'm 20 feet tall
Model Renee Thompson made a documentary sharing her experiences a minority in the modeling industry. Not to discourage anyone...this is to motivate you. The issue of race has been a very controversy topic for years. Photographer and friend of two takes, Tarrice Love @ www.loveismyrealname.blogspot.com, has been speaking on this issue for years. "Everytime I do a post about this issue I feel people going "oh lawrd, not this again" but I will continue to use my internet presence to discuss this issues until other people within the industry step up and take a chance and catch up with the diverse world we are living in now." -Tarrice Love To check out his dialect towards the color of beauty check out his blog; http://loveismyrealname.blogspot.com/
Photobucket
TWO SIDES TO A STORY
CLick to EnLarGE




WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THIS ISSUE?

No comments:

Post a Comment