Monday, March 8, 2010

Around The World & Back

We recently attended a fashion show, in benefit to the Haiti's Relief Fund. The fashion show was kool but my eyes were more outside of the stage...where the lesson was "To wear fashion, thou must know fashion". I was quickly reminded of this theory when I approached Two-Takes friend, Krystal Griggs. Krystal is also a head designer of the new line, Bijoux, which presented jewelry in the silent auction.




Elease & Two-Takes -Torris

Two-Takes -Tavaris







Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There was a safari theme collection ..but this lioness came in with a roar ...Krystal
Drippin jewels

Photobucket



Elease.......look out for her!







Food for thought....

After the show... it was late so we stopped by Cocina Superior and and grabbed a bite.

Tavaris

3 comments:

  1. Food looks great. I stop by a Mexican restuarant weekly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! Thanks for including me!
    www.mirrorcheck.com

    ReplyDelete