Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WE DONT BUY NO DRINKS AT THE BAR

A night to remember!! In my mind, I'm thinking, how many parties can we hit up before the night is over. So I pull out my Blackberry and I start BBM'n everyone in the A, even resulted to small conversation on facebook via phone, trying to find location.

Click Pics to Enlarge

Hair check (uh-huh) Gear check (uh-huh) Lip-gloss check (yes) Bag check (got it) Jewels check (always)The ladies were on point and the fellas, aye...what can I say...we was lookin, feelin like a million bucks, cause we was fresh dressed, fresh fresh dressed. All I knew was I was single, yes single. I wasn't trippin on nothin, I was sippin on something and my homeboi said he had a bad chick for me tonight so we headed over his friends house for the NYE party. 2010 is where it begins.. WE'RE ON TO THE NEXT ONE..look out for the twinz!!





Ouch!!!!!!! XAVATTI Lego Pins...... HOTT!

POP CHAMPAIGN CAUSE WE GOT THAT DOE
<





No comments:

Post a Comment