Friday, June 12, 2009

ELEASE "I AM" on TOUR

Photobucket


Despite that Two-Takes and Elease were already planning to be in the building the night of Beyonce's arrival in the A, Elease recently recieved a message from a friend that works closely with B saying pieces of her Single Ladies video (directed by Two-Takes) has been edited into Beyonce's Tour.

TO ELEASE:
"THEY TELL U ABOUT YOUR SINGLE LADIES VIDEO?

A piece of your single ladies video made the cut and I didn't even know it! I was at the show and saw the finished montage and I was like 'HEY I KNOW THAT GIRL" :) LOL!!

your video is a part of a collage of videos!!! you are seen every night!! at every concert and have been since the world tour started in croatia so the world has seen your face!!"

-Friend from Beyonce's Team-

P.S. Today is her Bday..Shout outs to Elease.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment