Wednesday, May 20, 2009

COLOR ME THE SAME...

Dont get me wrong...Much love and support for Ciara! Her new album "Fantasy Ride" was just ok for me...the singles are on point though. But what I did notice, while looking through her cd booklet, Ciara really copied the imagery from Aaliyah's last album. From day one everyone's been stating Ciara is imitating Aaliyah's style... transitioning from a tomboy to a woman.. but this is one that caught my attention. I mean I see why Ciara likes Aaliyah..I even had one of the biggest crushes for Aaliyah.... but idk will this new look help her or hurt her?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




What do u think?

1 comment:

  1. "Wow" I don't know why that would shock you so much! most of them are not even close to being original!!

    ReplyDelete