Thursday, December 11, 2008

WE GO HARD

Artist Evan Roth designed this piece for the likes of Hova and another for the likes of Kanye. Using only typographic configurations he was able to spawn a graphic silohette of our present and past hip-hop artist. Roth also recently touched base to create a viewing for a new Kanye video to Fight Against Aids in Africa, which is promoted by RED & the Global Fund,and will be produced by Jay-Z.
Photobucket


GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!
Looking in my portfolio, from my past years work, I ran across a piece that I will say definitely reminds me of Evan's work. So I came to the conclusion that most people do think the same and your ideas can very well be put into play as you read.

Photobucket

So don't knock the hustle. Go HARD for yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment